Chosen by brands large and small
Our pie chart maker is used by over 17,603,456 marketers, communicators, executives and educators from over 120 countries that include:
Pie Chart Templates
Make your data visualization design as painless as possible by getting started with a premade pie chart template. Create a pie chart by simply editing and customizing the template of your choosing. Input your data, customize fonts and colors, and download.
Features of the Pie Chart Maker
Color code your pie pieces, add a legend, label your chart and more with Visme’s easy-to-use pie chart generator. Take advantage of data visualization tools and other features to make your design process easier than ever.
Beautiful pie chart templates
Visme offers dozens of premade pie chart templates to choose from to jumpstart your design. Find a template that is similar to your data set or preferred color scheme, click to edit, then input your data to watch your pie chart come to life.Create Your Pie Chart
Build your pie chart
Create online pie charts quickly and easily by inputting data manually into the Visme Graph Engine or importing an existing Excel or Google spreadsheet. Watch the Graph Engine transform your pie chart according to your data, and easily build your legend and labels within the settings.Create Your Pie Chart
Customize every aspect of your pie chart to visualize your data
The pie chart builder has plenty of settings to customize how the values are shown – as decimals or percentages. Choose from hundreds of fonts inside the Settings tab. The Visme pie chart maker will not only let you customize a pie chart with your data, fonts, colors, labels and backgrounds, it also offers various animation effects for added visual impact.Create Your Pie Chart
More Great Features of the Pie Chart Maker
- Fully customizable premade circle graph templates to choose from
- Millions of stock photos and icons to spice up your design
- Add in your own branded fonts and colors to make it your own
- Easy drag-and-drop design tools, made with the non-designer in mind
- Create a flat or 3D pie chart, or a full or donut pie chart
- Download as an image file or add to an existing project
What is a Pie Chart?
A pie chart is a type of data visualization that showcases different pieces of a whole. These are best used to represent percentages as these add up to a full one hundred percent. Pie charts are divided up into differently sized pieces that are used to represent the amounts of each percentage.
It's easy to create your own pie chart in Visme by pasting your own data, importing an Excel spreadsheet or connecting a live Google Sheet for a dynamic dashboard.Create Your Pie Chart
Use the pie chart maker to build a perfect visual according to your data.
Choose from our selection of circle graphs, from full circles to ring shapes, flat or isometric. Use the pie chart generator to enter the values of your data. You can input it manually or import it from a Google spreadsheet or Excel sheet.
More Than a Pie Chart Creator
Visme’s creative pie chart maker helps you to create online pie charts that are both easy to understand and beautifully designed. Take advantage of Visme’s pie chart features to create data visualizations your audience will love.
VISUALIZE YOUR DATA
Charts & Graphs
Choose from different chart types and create pie charts, bar charts, donut charts, doughnut charts, pyramid charts, Mekko charts, radar charts and much more.
MAKE IT ENGAGING
All of Visme’s charts give you the option to add hover-over legends that give your audience more information and make your charts engaging.
BEAUTIFY YOUR CONTENT
Images & Graphics
Choose from over a million stock photos, icons, illustrations, characters, lines, shapes and more to decorate your pie chart and make it engaging.
How to Make Pie Charts in 5 Steps
Create a customized pie chart quickly and easily with Visme’s free pie chart maker. Find a template you love and insert the parts of a whole that you plan to visualize.
In this quick video tutorial, we walk you through how you can easily create a beautiful pie chart by starting with a template, inputting your data and customizing your design.
- Log in to Visme and open a new project in the dashboard. Choose a template, add your pie chart to an existing project or start with a blank canvas.
- To use the pie chart maker, click on the data icon in the menu on the left. Enter the Graph Engine by clicking the icon of two charts.
- Choose the pie chart option and add your data to the pie chart creator, either by hand or by importing an Excel or Google sheet.
- Customize colors, fonts, backgrounds and more inside the Settings tab of the Graph Engine.
- Easily share your stunning pie chart design by downloading, embedding or adding to another project.
How to Use the Circle Graph Maker
- Create a vision for your pie chart. What is your primary message? Who is the audience for your marketing campaign/presentation?
- Find the pie chart template that most closely matches the idea that you have in your head. You can also choose to start your design from scratch.
- Have all your data values ready for input. You can have them in an Excel sheet for easy import or sync live data to your pie chart with a Google spreadsheet.
- Find high-resolution stock images that correspond with your visual preferences. We have millions to choose from within the circle graph maker. You may also upload your original images.
- Customize the colors of the pie chart to fit your brand style guide or the color style of the design you’re working on. Inputting a color hex number is easily done in our pie chart generator.
- Choose the same fonts as the rest of your design so your pie chart fits perfectly when you insert it.
- Use the settings in the circle graph creator to set up the data in a way that will fit well with the composition of your design. Adjust the angle of the chart for better visibility.
- If you are creating an interactive infographic, or a presentation, use the animation setting and add extra emphasis to the data. There are numerous animated options to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can easily create a pie chart online with a data visualization tool like Visme. Create a free account, choose a template and insert your data.
Absolutely! The millions of free images in our library are available for commercial use without attribution.
Visme gives you the opportunity to download your file in PDF or PNG format completely ready for a professional print job. You can also easily share your creation on social media with a unique URL generated by the pie chart maker.
Visme was made for people just like you! Our entire platform is made to be intuitive and straightforward. We have cultivated an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop platform that brings the best professional tools to you.
You sure can! You can either link a Google Sheet or an Excel spreadsheet with your own data to the pie chart maker. All changes made in the original Google Sheet (published to the Web) will be reflected in your pie chart.
While there are several tools available to help you create pie charts, we think Visme is the best pie chart maker available. This is due to our extensive template library, ability to create animated and interactive charts, and millions of design assets for decorating your chart.