Chosen by brands large and small
Our flyer maker is used by over 17,603,456 marketers, communicators, executives and educators from over 120 countries that include:
Design flyers with online templates created by Visme’s team of designers. There are templates for all types of organizations, from real estate and fashion to nonprofits and more. Browse our selection below to find the best flyer template for your needs.
Features of the Flyer Maker
Even in this digital age, physical flyers are still a tried-and-true format for generating buzz and excitement around an upcoming sale, event or promotion. Find out more about Visme’s free online flyer creator and its features.
Beautiful flyer templates
Make your own professional flyer in minutes by getting started with a professionally designed online template. Customize everything from the fonts to the colors to the visual elements and more until the design is absolutely perfect.Create Your Flyer
Build your flyer from scratch
Create eye-catching flyers that promote launches, events, classes and more. Start with a template or create your design from scratch. Add stock photos or upload your own. Browse our vector icons and illustrations to help your design stand out. Include contact information so your audience knows where to go.Create Your Flyer
Create a business flyer and customize it by using your brand colors
Use the flyer creator to customize anything, from the background images to the colors and fonts. Use your own photos or choose from millions of free stock images. Crop images and create a flyer with a unique geometric design. Drag and drop text boxes to adjust the layout. Easily brand your own custom flyers for a cohesive look and feel.Create Your Flyer
More Great Features of the Free Flyer Maker
- Professionally designed flyer templates to jumpstart your design
- Hundreds of thousands of icons and photos to choose from
- Add in your own branded fonts and colors to make it your own
- Easy drag-and-drop design tools, made with the non-designer in mind
- Add more slides to create multiple flyers for the same event
- Download as a high resolution JPEG or PNG file or embed on a webpage
What is a Flyer?
A flyer is a type of printable that businesses often hand out to patrons or passersby to alert them of upcoming events, launches, classes, workshops and other information. Flyers tend to be bright and eye-catching to grab customer attention.Create Your Flyer
Use the online flyer maker to create flyers for your business or event.
Visme’s free flyer maker allows you to create beautiful flyers in minutes that have all event information your audience needs. Time, location, cost, photos and more can be added right into your flyer design and then printed off to share with your customers. Ensure your flyer design is eye-catching so it immediately grabs the attention of your prospective audience.
More Than a Flyer Maker
Design custom flyers quickly and easily inside Visme, thanks to all of the flyer maker’s awesome design elements and features.
MAKE IT ENGAGING
Share flyers online so you can add animated and interactive elements to really grab your audience’s attention and promote your business.
Easy-to-Use Data Widgets
Showcase sales and discounts with engaging data widgets and percentage radials. Easily visualize numbers in an engaging way.
BEAUTIFY YOUR CONTENT
Stock Photos & Graphics
Choose from over a million stock photos, icons, illustrations, characters, lines, shapes and more to add to your flyer design and grab attention.
How to Use the Flyer Maker
- Before you start to design a custom flyer, decide what your key message is and what kind of visuals you want to use to visualize it.
- Browse our selection of templates within our flyer maker to find the flyer template that most closely matches your preferred layout or start from scratch if needed.
- Use high-quality, high-resolution images free for commercial use from within the system or upload your own.
- Make sure your images match your brand’s tone, style, mood and the atmosphere you’re going for. Use the built-in filters within the free flyer maker to adjust an image and make it match your preferred style.
- Ensure your fonts are also in line with your brand’s image and identity. Use two, up to three fonts. Make sure they are legible and don’t mix fonts with discordant moods or personalities.
- Let your design breathe. Keep the amount of text at a minimum. Make it short and simple.
- Enable the built-in grid within the flyer creator to ensure your elements are properly aligned.
- Pay attention to margins so that when you print your flyer, all content will appear within the borders of your design.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You can easily make a flyer for free regardless of your design skills and download your flyer as an image file for free to share on social media. If you want to download as a high-resolution PDF file with crop marks, you’ll need to upgrade to a Standard plan.
Yes! You can easily add animated effects and graphics to your flyer design if you plan to share it online. If you plan to print off your flyer, animating it will be no use.
Yes. All text boxes, graphics, images and other design elements inside the flyer maker are all fully customizable to fit your vision and event.
Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it is available for all sorts of projects, not only flyers. To have a Brand Kit you need to purchase a Standard Plan.
Yes. Visme offers millions of free images which can be used without attribution for personal and commercial purposes.
Yes, you can download your flyer as a PDF file with crop marks which can be sent to the printer. You can share any flyer to social media or via a URL you can simply copy and paste.
Some of the best free flyer maker software are Visme, Adobe Spark, Canva, Stencil, Crello, MyCreativeShop and Piktochart.
The standard flyer size is 8.5" x 11", the same as your standard sheet of paper. This is the same size all Visme templates are as well. Keep in mind that if you need differently sized flyers, you can easily switch up your canvas size in Visme to fit your exact dimensions.