Chosen by brands large and small
Our report maker is used by over 17,603,456 marketers, communicators, executives and educators from over 120 countries that include:
Save yourself the added stress of starting a report design from scratch. Instead, use one of Visme’s gorgeously pre-designed report templates. You can fully customize it to fit your content and your brand, coming out with a stunning report without having to put any design effort in.
Features of the Report Maker
Create stunning and professional reports quickly and easily with Visme’s simple online report maker. With tons of robust features to create branded and beautiful documents, your team will love your reports.
Beautiful report templates
Don’t create a multi-page report from scratch. We’ve got dozens of beautifully designed report templates for any need and any industry. All you need to do is pop in your content and data, customize the fonts and colors to match your brand, and download your report.Create Your Report
Build your report
Build a custom report that fits your industry and your report needs. Build a weekly report, quarterly report, annual report, trend report or any other type of report that you can dream up with Visme’s free online report maker.Create Your Report
Customize every aspect of your report to make your information beautiful
Just because a report might be stock full of information doesn’t mean it can’t still be beautiful! Start with a pre-designed template or create your report from scratch with Visme’s content blocks and design elements. Customize every color, every icon and every text box to make your report design stand out.Create Your Report
Turn your documents into page-turners
With an interactive page flip effect, your audience can engage with a document as though they were holding it in their hands. That means more interactivity, more engagement and more design power in your hands. Now that’s flipping cool.Create Your Report
More Great Features of the Report Maker
- Free premade report templates to fit every industry
- Dozens of easy-to-read serif and sans serif fonts available
- Millions of stock photos and icons to choose from
- Easy drag-and-drop design tools, made with the non-designer in mind
- Pre-designed content blocks to drop into your report design
- Download as a PDF file or embed on a webpage
What is a Report?
A report is a formal compilation of information, whether it’s a sales report sharing revenue data, a quarterly report sharing a company’s growth, or a market research report sharing demographics for a particular industry.
Reports are used across a variety of different teams and industries, so we offer a ton of template options to fit nearly any use case you might need. Simply choose a template and customize it to fit your content and your brand.Create Your Report
Use the report maker to brand company documents.
When you’re creating reports for your company, you typically want them to look like they belong to your organization by incorporating your brand colors and fonts. Visme’s professional report maker allows you to save your brand style right inside your Brand Kit to easily access from the platform and create branded company documents.
More Than a Report Maker
Visme’s free report maker isn’t just any old report maker. With tons of gorgeous report templates to choose from, the ease of adding, removing and reorganizing pages, and a massive library of design assets, you’ll never use another platform to create your report.
MAKE IT ENGAGING
Create interactive reports with popup and rollover effects that allow your viewer to interact with your design to learn more information.
EASY-TO-USE DATA VISUALIZATION TOOLS
Charts & Graphs
Showcase sales, marketing, website data and more in your reports with Visme’s easy-to-use charts, graphs and other data visualization tools.
BEAUTIFY YOUR CONTENT
Images & Graphics
Choose from over a million stock photos, icons, illustrations, characters, lines, shapes and more to create a completely unique report.
How to Use the Report Maker
- Put together all of your content ahead of time so that you know exactly what you need to include. This will help you to choose a template that you know your content can fit into.
- Log in to Visme and start a new project. Click on the Documents tab to access our library of report templates.
- Select one of the ready-to-use templates based on which one will best fit your content. You can customize every other aspect of the template later, so it’s better to choose based on your content.
- Edit all of the text areas and data visualizations to add the content into your report.
- Use the Brand Kit to customize the fonts and colors to match your brand, sticking to just one or two fonts and colors throughout your report.
- Change or resize the icons and photos in the template to fit your vision or upload your own photos to use.
- Proofread all of your information to make sure there are no typos and you’ve included everything you need to share.
- Generate a shareable link to your live report, download your finished report as a PDF to attach in an email or embed your interactive reports on a webpage for your audience to view.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It's easy to create a report online with Visme. Simply start with a template, insert your content, visualize your data with easy-to-use charts, customize the design and share.
Yes! Your report stays in your Visme dashboard for as long as you want it to, and you can go back in to edit it and update your information at any time. You can also save your edited templates as brand templates to access each time you need to create another report.
Absolutely. When you have a Brand Kit set up in Visme, it is available for all sorts of projects, not only reports. To set up a Brand Kit, you need to upgrade to a Standard Plan.
Yes, we have over thirty different types of data visualization tools that will allow you to quickly and easily add visually appealing and interactive data into your report. Customize each data tool to match your brand and the rest of your report.
There sure are! We have dozens of beautifully designed report templates, filled with placeholder content, for you to jump into and fill in with your own content. By creating report templates for various industries, we’ve given you the ability to see how your report should look when it’s done.
When it comes to writing a professional report, you first need to consider your objective. Why are you writing this report? Then you want to create your outline and start your research. To learn more about writing the meat of your report, check out our blog.